Renewable Energy Project Manager
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing project execution including proposal development, project organization, subcontractor management, scheduling, financial management, health and safety stewardship, and delivery quality
- Overseeing pursuits, designate the appropriate resources to projects, define client needs, address client concerns and suggest solutions to solve project challenges
- Leading technical, cost, and scheduling decisions for interdisciplinary teams and driving customer value
- Nurturing and growing client relationships
- Supporting the achievement of professional staffs’ career goals
What skills and education you will need:
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary design, permitting and construction as a consultant
- Ability to actively develop and maintain client relationships.
- Capability to assess and resolve issues and conflicts
- Understanding of financial management concepts
- Degree in Civil, Geotechnical, Structural or Environmental Engineering or equivalent experience and education.
- 8-10 years of related experience, including 4+ years of project management experience